Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cloud Bread
Every Since I made my first Savory No Carb Cloud Flat Bread I've been dreaming of ways to make cloud bread better and add some variety. After all, non diet goers don't just stick to one kind of bread? I used to make loaves of Jalapeno Popper bread before I got onto keto and loved it and wanted to try and duplicate that yummy taste. This recipe by far is my favorite creation and could eat it every day! What's even better is that it is nearly no carb at 0.4g of carbs. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have. I also came up with an idea for a Margarita Pizza Cloud Bread and a few others you can find under low carb keto recipes.
1. Separate your egg whites and egg yolks into two separate bowls.
2. Whisk your egg yolks until stiff and add in 3 heaping tablespoons of cream cheese. Continue to whisk until fully mixed.
3. Add in your grated cheddar cheese to the yolk mixture and mix thoroughly and set aside.
4. Whisk your egg whites vigorously until they become stiff and form peaks.
5. Fold in your egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture and mix gently if you want more fluffy bread or mix well if you want more of a flat bread as in my photos.
6. Spoon your egg mixture onto a non stick baking sheet making sure to leave some space in between each. The consistency will seem a lot like pancake batter. You can make your cloud bread to any size your desire, the batter tends to layout in circular form. I can typically get between 6 and 8 cloud breads out of this recipe.
7. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden on top and then remove from oven.
Once Cloud Bread is done your ready for the Bacon Jalapeno Popper addition!
8. Sprinkle half of your Parmesan cheese on all your cloud breads.
9. With your remaining heaping tablespoon of cream cheese, randomly dollop bits of cream cheese on all of your cloud breads.
10. Place your Jalapeno slices randomly around the dollops of cream cheese.
11. Sprinkle the tops with your bacon bits and the rest of your Parmesan cheese (if you have any extra bits of cheddar cheese you can sprinkle that on top as well)
12. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let cool!
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! For more Keto Recipes click here!
More Fabulous Low Carb Delights!
- 3 Large eggs
- 4 Heaping tablespoons cream cheese
- ⅛ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Slices of bacon cooked to crisp
- 3 Jalapeno's
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 365 degrees
- Cook bacon to a crisp. Once cooled chop finely.
- Slice Jalapenos to desired thickness.
- Separate your egg whites and eggs yolks into two separate bowls.
- Whisk egg yolks vigorously until they become thick.
- Add 3 heaping tablespoons of cream cheese to yolk mixture and mix well.
- Add grated cheddar cheese to egg mixture. Mix well and set aside
- Whisk egg whites vigorously until they become stiff and form peaks.
- Fold in egg yolk mixture to egg whites and mix well.
- using a tablespoon, spoon egg mixture onto your nonstick baking pan allowing egg mixture to form a circle of the desired size you want your bread to be.
- Place you pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until they appear golden.
- Take pan out of oven and sprinkle half of your Parmesan cheese on the cloud bread.
- With your remaining cream cheese, put dollops of cream cheese randomly on top of your cloud bread.
- Place you jalapeno slices on the cloud bread randomly around the cream cheese dollops.
- Sprinkle your bacon bits over the top along with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and then take out and let cool!