Crock Pot Baked Beans Deluxe
Crock Pot Baked Beans Deluxe is one of my favorite dishes I remember eating as a child. My mom was gracious enough to write down all my favorites so I could make them over and over again. This is a hearty filling dish that taste even better the next day! It goes over well at parties or potlucks and will have everyone asking your for the recipe.
1. Cook Bacon to a crisp and set aside
2. Chop onion and mince garlic add to stove top pan with ground beef and cook until well done.
3. Set your crock pot temp to high, drain your beans and add to crock pot
4. Drain the fat off your cooked ground beef and add to beans in crock pot along with crumbled bacon and the rest of your ingredients and mix well. Continue to cook on high for about 3 hours.
5. Ready to serve! Note: change temp to low heat to keep warm when serving at potlucks or parties. Can be reheated for yummy leftovers!
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more Great Recipes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 can (16oz) baked beans
- 1 can (16oz) pinto beans
- 1 can (16oz) kidney beans
- 1 can (16oz) black eyed peas
- 1 can (16oz) great northern beans or butter beans
- 1 can (16oz) cannelloni beans
- ¾ cups ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper or to taste
- cook bacon to a crisp and set aside.
- brown ground beef add minced garlic and chopped onion.
- While beef is cooking open and drain all of your beans and place in crock pot on high heat.
- remove and drain ground beef when done and add to beans in crock pot.
- crumble crisp bacon and add to crock pot.
- Mix together thoroughly and continue to add the remainder of the ingredients.
- cook in crock pot on high heat for about 3 hours or until done.