Cheesy Thyme Crackers - Low Carb Diet Keto Crackers
Cheesy thyme crackers are so easy to make in just minutes. These crackers are so delicious and I love having them on hand because I am such a huge snacker. I keep them in a bowl on my table to graze all day. With only 3 grams of carbs per serving they are perfect for snacking as is or serve with your favorite dip. They also work well as a party appetizer.
1. Separate your egg yolks from the egg whites. Save egg whites for another recipe or simple you can make yourself an egg white omelet later.
2. Whisk your egg yolks vigorously until thick and stiff, you will see little bubbles rising to surface.
3. Add Parmesan cheese and chopped thyme. mix to together well kneading with your hands until you form a round ball of dough. (you can also add salt and pepper to taste)
4. Pinch off small amount of dough the size of a marble and roll into a tiny ball.
5. Flatten tiny bowl of dough by pinching between your fingertips and then place on a non stick baking sheet.
6. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Take out of oven let cool for 10 minutes and ready to serve.
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more Low Carb Keto Recipes!
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1¼ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate eggs and place egg yolks in mixing bowl.
- whisk egg yolks vigorously until thick and stiff.
- Add Parmesan cheese and thyme. Mix well, will need to knead the dough with hands until you form a ball of dough. ( can also add salt and pepper to taste)
- Once you have your ball of dough pinch of small amount and roll in hand to form small balls of dough.
- Flatten the tiny balls in between your finger tips and place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool and ready to serve.