Low Carb Ham & Cheese Pinwheels!
I am such a huge snacker and the Low Carb Ham & Cheese are a perfect treat for anyone. You don't have to be on a low carb or keto diet to enjoy these. They are perfect as an appetizer or party snack and with only 2 grams of carbs per serving. They are guilty free if your like me and eat a little more than you should!
Click here for Savory No Carb Cloud Flat Bread recipe
1. Lay out flat bread and spread cream cheese evenly on one side of each piece of flat bread. You should have 4 slices of flat bread.
2. Layer each slice of flat bread with 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
3. Roll each piece of flat bread with ham & cheese in the center.
4. Slice each Ham & Cheese roll gently into 4 to 5 slices
5. Ready for serving, place on plate or arrange on platter for parties.
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more Low Carb Keto Recipes!
- 4 Slices of Ham
- 4 Slices of Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Cream Cheese
- Recipe of my Savory No Carb Cloud Flat Bread
- Spread cream cheese on one side of your flat bread.
- Layer each flat bread with 1 piece of ham and 1 piece of cheese each.
- Roll up the flat bread with ham & cheese in the middle.
- Slice each roll up into 4 to 5 slices and place on place or platter.
- Ready to serve