Low Carb Keto Cheeseburger Salad
It can be so difficult sometimes trying to prepare a meal for one! I often try to make meals for myself and add on other things for family who are not following low carb eating. This recipe for Low Carb Keto Cheeseburger Salad is delightfully satisfying with only 11 grams of carbohydrates. It's easy and quick to make being done in just 15 minutes. If you have a husband who can lose weight just by walking down the stairs like mine, you can just make up burger patty and shove in a bun without any extra work of preparing a separate meal!
1. Cook ground beef on stove top on low heat and season to taste (I typically buy the pre-made up hamburger patties already seasoned)
2. While you beef is cooking, chop up lettuce and place in your salad bowl
3. Cut tomato into small wedges and onion quarter onion slices and place on top of salad
4. When beef is fully cooked add cheese to pan and continue stirring until fully melted. Once melted pour meat mixture of the top of your salad and gentaly toss! Note: you will have to keep separating the beef pieces once the cheese gets melts.
5. For you final touch, add mayonnaise to the top of your salad and enjoy!
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more low carb keto recipes!
- ¼ lb ground beef
- 1 tomato small
- 3 onion slices chopped
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 1½ cups of iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- On your stove top cook ground beef on low (season to taste)
- While beef is cooking chop 1½ cups of lettuce and place in salad bowl
- Cut tomato into small wedges and quarter onion slices and place both on top of your lettuce
- Once beef is fully cooked pour in grated cheese and continue stirring until it is melted evenly over the beef
- Pour beef and cheese mixture over lettuce and slightly toss
- For the final touch add your mayonaise over the top of salad