Savory Bacon & Chive Cloud Muffin Tops!
Cloud bread for any Keto or Egg Fast Dieter is a staple that can get boring real fast. At least it does for me, which is why I am always trying to create new idea's and recipes. Don't get me wrong, basic cloud bread is delicious, However it is so nice to have some variety. I love these Savory Bacon & Chive Cloud Muffin Tops! They are light and fluffy, delicious and don't taste eggy at all! They are so easy to make in just minutes and have less than 1 gram of carbs per serving! Full recipe at bottom of page.
Prepare Egg Batter Photos
Prepare Muffin Tops and Bake Images
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy this one. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more Low Carb Keto Recipes!
More Great Cloud Bread!
- 3 Large Eggs
- 4 Tbsp soft/whipped cream cheese
- ¼ Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices Bacon cooked to crisp and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Chives chopped
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites into separate bowls, making sure no whites in yolks.
- whip the egg yolks until thick and creamy and then add in 4 Tbsp cream cheese and ¼ cup grated cheese, Set aside
- Beat egg whites until they become stiff and form peaks.
- Fold egg yolk mixture gently into egg whites - being careful not to break down the eggs whites to much.
- Spray non stick pray into your non stick muffin top pan.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin pan. makes 24 muffin tops.
- Sprinkle finely chopped bacon bits and chives and place in oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until muffin tops are golden. Take out of oven and ready to serve!