Savory No Carb Cloud Flat Bread
I am a huge lover of bread which makes it difficult if you are living a keto lifestyle or trying to eat low carb. These Savory No Carb Cloud Flat Breads are so easy to make and are delicious! They definitely fill the gap of missing bread! You can eat them as they are or with dips. I like to make ham and cheese pinwheels with them or use them as a bread bun for my favorite cheese burgers. So many ideas to use with this flat bread, Be creative! I like to make Ham & Cheese Pinwheels! I hope you enjoy them! If you like this recipe you will love Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cloud Bread!
1. Separate Eggs, placing egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks in a separate bowl.
2. Whip egg yolks until thick and stiff, Add in cream cheese and mix well.
3. Once mixed add in grated cheddar cheese and chopped thyme. Set bowl aside
4. Whip egg whites vigorously or use electric mixer until egg whites are stiff and form peaks.
5. Gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
6. Lightly spray non stick baking sheet with cooking spray. With a spoon dollop egg mixture into circles on pan about the size of bread you want. I like to make them the size of a hamburger bun.
7. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and tops are golden brown. Let cool and ready to serve!
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more Low Carb Keto Recipes!
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese (I use chive cream cheese for the savory)
- 1 tablespoon fress thyme (chopped)
- ⅛ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate eggs - place egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks in another bowl.
- Whip egg yolks until thick and stiff and then add in cream cheese and mix well. Add Cheddar cheese and tyme and mix well and set aside.
- whip egg whites vigorously or use a mixer until the eggs whites are stiff and you can make peaks out of them.
- Gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Spray your non stick pan with cooking spray and spoon dollops of the egg batter onto the pan forming circles the size of the bread you want.
- Bake for tens minutes or until thoroughly cooked and tops are golden brown.
- Ready to serve!
If using pre-shredded cheese, I like to chop the cheese into smaller bits to blend well with mixture.
The recipe card calculated 1 gram of carbs, however none of the ingredients I used had any carbs so it's actually 0 grams of carbs. Make sure you check the labels when picking out your cream cheese and shredded cheese.