- 1 small baguette
- 2 table spoons butter
- 2 table spoons roasted garlic
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice baguette into 1 inch slices
- Butter each slice and place on a non stick baking sheet
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of each slice
- Top with roasted garlic and place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden
- Ready to serve hot or cold
Toasted Parmesan Garlic Baguettes
I love snacking on these toasted garlic Parmesan baguettes with some cheese and a glass of wine. Of course they are great with anything. You can add them as your side to your favorite Italian dish instead of French Bread. They are divine with spinach artichoke dip or any other kind of dip.
1. Slice Baguette into 1 inch slices
2. Butter each slice and place on a non stick baking sheet
3. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over each slice and top with roasted garlic.
4. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Ready to serve warm or cold.
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more Recipes!