- 10 Stalks of Celery
- 1 4oz can of tuna in brine
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon of minced onioin
- In a bowl combine your tuna, shredded cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise and minced onion and mix well. Set aside
- Cut the ends of your celery stalks
- fill each celery stalk with Tuna mixture and ready to serve
- salt and pepper to taste
Tuna Stuffed Celery Sticks – Low Carb Keto Friendly
One of my favorite sandwiches growing up was tuna. The nice thing is that there are no carbs in tuna and it fits perfectly into a low carb or keto diet. These beauties are perfect for snacking on or serving as an appetizer for your guest on old boring veggie tray!
1. In a bowl combine tuna, minced onion, cream cheese, shredded cheese and mayo. Mix well.
2. Cut the ends of your celery stick and fill each one with the tuna mixture and then you are ready to serve!
Bon Appetit! Hope you enjoy these. Please feel free to leave feedback or rate this recipe. I would love to hear how they turn out for you! Click here for more low carb keto recipes!